GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

C6 RS6 replica wheels.

itgvw

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys I plan on getting these wheels to replace the Huffs. The only problem is that the ones That I found have 35 mm offsets instead of the Huff's 45 mm offset (center bore is the same at 57.1). My question is how noticeable would it be with 10mm (0.4 in) sticking out of the wheel well? I would also want to know if I would need any spacers or rings to make it fit? TIA.

Last edited:

Whafrodamus1

Ready to race!
Hey guys I plan on getting these wheels to replace the Huffs. The only problem is that the ones That I found have 35 mm offsets instead of the Huff's 45 mm offset (center bore is the same at 57.1). My question is how noticeable would it be with 10mm (0.4 in) sticking out of the wheel well? I would also want to know if I would need any spacers or rings to make it fit? TIA.

finish line wheels has the new RS6 reps available in 18x8 et+45

http://www.finishlinewheels.com/specials/15,VW+CARS/1094,NEW+Audi+RS6+Tri-Spoke+18x8/

itgvw

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks Whafrodamus. I think I would now go the finishline wheels route. But because the replicas with et+35 are $200 cheaper for the set, I would still like to know how they would work on the car.

TIA