GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Supercharged mustang gt vs stage 3 gti

CherryRedOne

Ready to race!
I ran into what looked to be a 2008ish mustang gt today. It had body kit add ons and side exit exhaust. It didn't look to ricey, but I laughed a little.
Any ways after messing around we ended up doing a few 60 rolls. First one was pretty even, But the second he actually pulled a car on me which I though was insane since they only make like 320 hp.

Anyways on the the final pull I put down my window and herd the distinctive sound of a supercharger.
Needless to say it was a fast mustang and we were almost even until 120 when he would start to slowly pull away.
Anyone know what a super charged mustang gt pre 2010 makes? Must be at least 450+...

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
If it was an 05-09 model, it only put out 300. SC'd they would be around 400-450, depending on supporting mods and SC.

Zonaglxy

Ready to race!
Could have been anywhere from 400-700 hp. Supercharged V8's are no joke. I believe they can safely make 450rwhp with stock internals. It all depends on how aggressive a tune he was running and what size pulley.

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Sounds like a 2003/2004 Roush Mustang. Just a thought.

CherryRedOne

Ready to race!
I just looked at some 2008 roush mustangs and thats the body kit he had.
He must of added it on to a stock gt because he still had the GT emblems.
Also it says that the 2008 roush mustang is 430 hp. I pretty sure I would have beat him if thats all he was making, but who knows.

CherryRedOne

Ready to race!
Like this except no black rims...

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I just looked at some 2008 roush mustangs and thats the body kit he had.
He must of added it on to a stock gt because he still had the GT emblems.
Also it says that the 2008 roush mustang is 430 hp. I pretty sure I would have beat him if thats all he was making, but who knows.

Yeah, a stock Roush 427 would have been a pretty easy kill for you, it's about as fast as a stock Coyote, maybe a tad slower.. The 3V can do about 450whp reliably, anything over that, needs internal work. He might have just had a built 3V with a Roush body kit.

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Assumed because of the side exhaust comment. :)

Stifun

Ready to race!
The only mustang's I am tremendously scared of are 03-04 Cobra's and the NEW GT500's. Everything else unless it's extensively modded... it won't beat my Supra. My Golf R will get roasted though! LOL