GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Metro Atlanta VW Crew

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
Grats on the new stickies. I've got a bit on new rubber myself. Hopefully we'll have a meet coming up. Got SS lines, rear wiper delete, brake stiffening kit to do. Repainted the grill stripes and rear emblem dark metallic purple. Painting the calipers black. Hopefully it looks good when all said and done.

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
APR came out with a no-lift shift and launch rev mode for the MT golf R. Looks like when I go get stage 1 they found a way of removing $200 more bucks from my wallet...

Lovemymk6

Ready to race!

Any of you guys going here later today? Trying to convince my GF to come with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
wow this thread has been dead we have a meet this coming sat on the 8th, please say yay or nay to follow up with the meet, for people over 21 there will be a beer prize for the cleanest car on the parking lot

rkellis

Ready to race!
I'm in. Looking forward to hanging out.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Dante_Rez

Ready to race!
I should be able to make it. Detailed my ride last weekend ;)

ultimateskier

Passed Driver's Ed
wow this thread has been dead we have a meet this coming sat on the 8th, please say yay or nay to follow up with the meet, for people over 21 there will be a beer prize for the cleanest car on the parking lot

I will make an effort to hang out after my girl is down. She sleeps 9-10 hours straight now, but prob won't be there till after 7:30pm. Also won't be the cleanest on the lot but save me a spot. Have missed all your faces and look forward to seeing you.

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Just registered on this site and saw there was an Atlanta thread on here, thought I'd check in. Just bought my GTI a couple weeks ago, glad to know there are meets in and around Atlanta. How long do they normally last? The car/truck club I'm in puts on a cruise-in every 3rd friday of the month in dallas georgia(out past six flags). No certain vehicles types. Usually a good mix of everything from imports, to minitrucks, mud trucks, and classics.

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
I will make an effort to hang out after my girl is down. She sleeps 9-10 hours straight now, but prob won't be there till after 7:30pm. Also won't be the cleanest on the lot but save me a spot. Have missed all your faces and look forward to seeing you.

Hope to see you! Been a minute!

ShrekSquatch

Ready to race!
Just registered on this site and saw there was an Atlanta thread on here, thought I'd check in. Just bought my GTI a couple weeks ago, glad to know there are meets in and around Atlanta. How long do they normally last? The car/truck club I'm in puts on a cruise-in every 3rd friday of the month in dallas georgia(out past six flags). No certain vehicles types. Usually a good mix of everything from imports, to minitrucks, mud trucks, and classics.

Willkommen! Yeah, there are more than a couple. A few of us live pretty far north, so that's why we ended up settling on Alpharetta. Hope it's not too far for you, the more the merrier.

That cruise sounds pretty good, like the variety. We are a fairly small group, but we tend not to be "punkish" if that makes sense. We mix well with others, but we're a little too boring for the super stance crowd, VTECboyz, etc. Not that we all weren't there at some point..... ;) Loved both of my CRXes (non VTEC tho).

Hope you can make it! 6-ish at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Mansell in Alpharetta. A couple of us have VCDS as well, so you can get VAGCOM tweaks for beer if needed....

EDIT: Err, I guess I should have said Saturday the 8th.

Last edited:

TheMadChemist

Passed Driver's Ed
Bout an hour drive for me but it's all highway. Might not make it out this month due to a work party going on at the same time, but will definitely keep this in mind for future months. I have a buddy that bought a gti a few weeks before me so he might ride out regardless of me being able to make it.

Our meet started out as just minitrucks but when we took over we got it out to more people. Pretty chill meet so far. We have had a few people try to act a fool but we shut that down pretty fast. Seen too many cruise-ins get shut down because of idiots.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

ManofVoice

Ready to race!
Is there a meet tomorrow at B-dubs?

Yo.SeungHyun

Ready to race!
Yes there is a meet today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk