GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VWR Subframe Mount Vibrations

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to update this. Today I was able to take off the 034motorsports pendulum mount off and replace with the oem mount. We did an NVH test and an A/C test. My remaining mounts are the 034 engine and trans and the VWR subframe pucks. With the OEM dogbone, the a/c vibrations were minimized. At least half the vibration with a/c. And honestly, I would say driving around felt a little smoother.

So I kinda am going back to my original statements about the vibrations due to the dogbone pendulum.

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
Just wanted to update this. Today I was able to take off the 034motorsports pendulum mount off and replace with the oem mount. We did an NVH test and an A/C test. My remaining mounts are the 034 engine and trans and the VWR subframe pucks. With the OEM dogbone, the a/c vibrations were minimized. At least half the vibration with a/c. And honestly, I would say driving around felt a little smoother.

So I kinda am going back to my original statements about the vibrations due to the dogbone pendulum.

I don't doubt that happened on your car, but the issue is that I already run the OEM dogbone. I only have the VWR subframe pucks, and I know 100% that this causes the vibrations. Not trying to be rude or anything, but it really has nothing to do with my original post.