GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow, must not have gone by you - cos it wsa like, over my house - super loud and cray.

Jaber

Modero
Got pretty cray by us. Woke me up and stayed up for a bit, love thunderstorms.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
As far as mounts. Just 034 insert and APR Pendulum.
hmmm may have to think about that. first gear is a joke when the car is cold. it's a 50/50 shot on whether it will studder or not. Do you have a DSG tune?
:( Get better mang.
this
Looks like we got a lot of days with rain in the forecast.
sigh. Where the sunlight at?
Real life footage of the NVH in jays car
LOL
Yeah I didn't even know we had a storm last night.
Wait. People actually hear storms? I could prolly sleep through a tornado lol.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
First day back from spring break blowssssss

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
This thread needs more john cardiel

Cardiel was a rad dude - he was popular during the big pant, little wheel days - I wasn't really following skating that much at that time. By the time I got back into it in the late 90s early 00s Cards had blown out his back and was done professionally - I know he still skates now, but did he ever make a full recovery???

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
Whats for lunch today? I got a slice of sausage and a side salad. They forgot our Cokes though dammit.

I had baked mac and cheese. Was decent for a Monday...

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Whats for lunch today? I got a slice of sausage and a side salad. They forgot our Cokes though dammit.

Potbellies Wreck on wheat with an IBC Cream.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Cardiel was a rad dude - he was popular during the big pant, little wheel days - I wasn't really following skating that much at that time. By the time I got back into it in the late 90s early 00s Cards had blown out his back and was done professionally - I know he still skates now, but did he ever make a full recovery???
No he still has some partial paralysis , he still tries to shred though. Probably one of my most favorite parts of his was in sight unseen. The massive air at 1 minute mark is gnarly

My first skate video i bought was Toy Machine - Jump Off A Building

do you know it?
Honestly I don't know because I didn't accomplish anything during mine
:laugh:

salami and cheese sandwich with mustard

Early 2k's Paul Rodriguez all day.
^
This

Status
Not open for further replies.