GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*The Official What Ive Done To My GTI So Far Thread*

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion

Tapatalk wrote this

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
^^^ Lookin' good, man, as are those half and full marathon decals :D I've got a 10k tomorrow morning, can't wait for that!

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Awesome. Is it a BSH TB pipe?

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Well, there's your problem :eek: :yikes:

Is there a story behind this?

Sent from my iHipster

hello james may,
i only have guesses as to what the true cause of it was but it may have been all the years of hard driving that degraded the compressor wheel. i also had a broke fitting on the n75 valve, not sure how long that was broke for. good thing all the damage was on the exhaust side and the engine is fine.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
hello james may,

i only have guesses as to what the true cause of it was but it may have been all the years of hard driving that degraded the compressor wheel. i also had a broke fitting on the n75 valve, not sure how long that was broke for. good thing all the damage was on the exhaust side and the engine is fine.

Good news.

Not as good as a Dacia Sandero, but still good news. Now, go sod off and have a pint of London Pride, while listening to some classical music and eating a poached egg.

Sent from my iHipster

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion

Tapatalk wrote this

So I've been fussing over side skirts for a while now and I don't like my options. I'm not a huge fan of the Golf R skirts because they don't flow well with the GTI front and rear bumpers and I hate how they look tacked on at the top where it meets the side of the car, particularly right in front of the rear wheel well.

I'm also tired of those useless black plastic things.

What did you do with the holes? I've thought about cutting the heads off of the screws, slotting them, and using a really narrow screwdriver to insert them until they're flush and then use some touch-up paint to blend them in. It shouldn't be too noticeable and I like that it wouldn't be permanent.