GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

'12 Black Pearl Autobahn GTI - Mmmmmmm...

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Planned to go stage 1, but went stage 2 today. Damn, son.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

McQueen77

Banned
Those wheels need to go.........fugly:thumbdown:

I was just thinking the opposite. The new wheels have grown on me. Didn't like them at first. But I like the Detroits too, so what do I know?

kniteshift

Ready to race!
I was just thinking the opposite. The new wheels have grown on me. Didn't like them at first. But I like the Detroits too, so what do I know?

Same here. They are pretty awesome.

A big thanks goes to plac! Got myself the APR Downpipe catted for $300. Skipped Stage 1 and now APR Stage 2.

After suspension and intake is installed, I will be done modding my care for a long time.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Got my modshack intake installed, thanks to pinoymk6. Now waiting for my resonator to get installed

Also picked up a magnaflow catback.

Received my neuspeed springs and just waiting for my koni shocks. Then I am done with modding the car for now.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

kniteshift

Ready to race!

Modshack Intake!

Magnaflow Catback Exhaust also installed. Tips are a little off, so I need to adjust it.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
1" Drop with Koni Yellows and Neuspeed Sport springs. Will post pictures later.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Replacing the Koni Yellows + Neuspeed springs.

Got Koni FSD and DriverGear springs.
K04 Turbo and Sway Bars on the way as well.

kniteshift

Ready to race!
Any recommendations? Looking for comfort of course. :D

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
Any recommendations? Looking for comfort of course. :D

sway bars don't affect ride comfort...but from what i read H&R sway bars are maintenance free as in you don't need to grease the bushings after x amount of miles before it squeaks. the H&R sways have teflon bushings and dont require grease and are solid bars vs APR's hollow bars (made by hotchkis).

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
My wife is goldilocks, she's always too hot or too cold, so maybe the infrared shielding and temp reg will help me convince her. I hate lights at night too, didnt think about the rear tint for that. I am planning to get those blue tinted asphericals at some point to help with that. I love my HIDs but I hate when someone sits in my left side mirror with them in traffic!

What are you guys referring to with temp regulation? At first I thought you might have meant Climatronic but it's only offered on the R, the GLI Autobahn, and the Passat...

kniteshift

Ready to race!
What are you guys referring to with temp regulation? At first I thought you might have meant Climatronic but it's only offered on the R, the GLI Autobahn, and the Passat...

We are talking about window tint.