GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waterfest Gems

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I don't normally go around and snap pics at everything I see, especially at an event like Waterfest because I'd have GIGS of photos if I did. However, some things just catch my eye...

This blew my mind...

I don't like the spoiler, but I do like the exhaust... sort of :)

Pretty clean look from the front...

But these stupid spoilers get me every time...yuck!

Did someone say spoilers? How about in lime green?

Green doesn't tickle your fancy? How about this? (sorry about the finger!)

I didn't zoom in close enough but the German badge on the grill is shedding a tear... Hell, I was too. But was it a tear of laughter? Can't recall...

Maybe you'd prefer your spoiler with a shocker?:laugh:

And who would dream of a purple spoiler without a purple hood? No one, thank god! This guy is all set. But what the hell does that thing on his hood do? Looks like dragon nostrils... maybe they shoot missiles or fire or something cool. Compliments the golf grill and headlights on a jetta, though, right?

This little spoiler here helped restore my faith in mk4 owners tastes... until I looked down, that is:laugh:

^In all fairness, it may look good when it's done:thumbsup:

For good measure, you all can laugh at my wheel gap...

Hope you enjoyed my strange little trip:D

Last edited:

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
I saw the lime green one today and threw up a little in my mouth. :thumbdown:

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Main reason why I will never go to a Audi/VW car show. Actually I won't go to anything besides American muscle to be honest. Those cars are awful and I would be pissed if I paid to get in there and saw a bunch of that crap.

Edit: only the mk6 and newer audis really do it for me.

TheGTIChannel

Ready to race!
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
For a second I thought you went to Germany circa 2004. WTF happened to the Euro scene in the Northeast? My God

AnchorsAweigh

Go Kart Champion
^^^

because my shitty phone pics could compete with the tens of thousands of photos taken by real photographers with real cameras and lenses longer than my forearms that I would be able to get off the web the next day if I really wanted? ok, bud. nice try at being funny, keep at it. You'll get there...eventually:thumbsup:

Jeez get more butt hurt please! Learn to take a joke.

I'm just messing with you! your right they would not compete with the million features that are about to come out in the coming days.

It is funny to see the "dark side" of the vw community though lol

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Jeez get more butt hurt please! Learn to take a joke.

I'm just messing with you! your right they would not compete with the million features that are about to come out in the coming days.

It is funny to see the "dark side" of the vw community though lol

I guess my point was that all the good cars were very well covered by real cameras so I didn't bother taking pics. Yes, I actually only took photos of Ricers :laugh:

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
That teal MkII was there again today. Looked great from the front, but the mid wing killed it for me.

I've got a car to top ALL of your ricers from yesterday. Meet the Baby Phat Golf.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Did this one show up? lol