GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I took the GIAC GTI to the drag strip on Satuday & came home with a new K04 record!

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
well i got the water meth just because i saw your extreme file run that setup austin, not in a bad way. but think if you're k04 you probably should be running some sort of water meth setup. kind of like a safety the way i think of it and well if you're going k04 most likely you definitely doing some spirited driving, and all that will equal extra carbon on your valves. maybe i am wrong maybe i am right but w/m is the shizzz ;)

Oh, don't get me wrong, we love our W/M system and will definitely have it on all mod lists for future cars because it does help performance. It's just not something we're willing to strong arm others into using. Having it does open up the option for our customers to run some of our competition files that we support on some platforms.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Oh, don't get me wrong, we love our W/M system and will definitely have it on all mod lists for future cars because it does help performance. It's just not something we're willing to strong arm others into using. Having it does open up the option for our customers to run some of our competition files that we support on some platforms.

Would you care to elaborate on your system? I'm running your K04 file, and just picked up a Devils Own kit on the cheap that I'm going to install once a gather up the remaining bits..

Oh, and what would one need to do to be included in the 'controlled release' for the Extreme file?

Thanks..

smokey24

Ready to race!
Sup austin. Talked to thomas a bit ago. Great runs nice record breaker.
And watermeth is the shizznic. I use to peel out in 2et and a lil in 2nd. Not bad. Car moved. Now with watermeth light up 1st and light up 2nd all the way to 56mph and sometimes break it in 3rd. Great performance mod. Hook it up to a switch get giac flash loader and swap tunes if u dont want to run meth all the time and if u do plug it in and flip the switch. By far one of the beet mods to do.

Brinkmen

VW NUT!
Holy shit. 3.3sec 0-60? That's faster than a LARGE crop of supercars!

smokey24

Ready to race!
This isnt a pump file. Its a competitive file for the most part. Performance. U will most definately need your watermeth installed. I think it could rune 104 octane race gas but theyd have to answer that. Without the watermeth your not gonna get the cooling aspect of it. Cooling is gonna be a good part of running that extra boost.

Intake cat (maybe full exhaust) ko4 amd watermeth are gonna be whats needed probably for the most part.

They could release a more extreme file but without rods u could easiky damage your engine. Not running meth or runnimg out and going uo a steep hill or sloap and flooring it. Being a dumbass and trying to run it on pump gas. Someones always gonna go stray from reccomendations

smokey24

Ready to race!
Thats what im saying brinkman. Wholy crap. Thats a badass quick car super cars aint got nothing on us. Or at least with austin behind the wheel.
Hahahaha

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion
Its only a matter of time before the tsi is at veyron levels of performance, or has that happened already? :D

shortydh

Ready to race!
Just wondering if full exhaust with the file would be highly recommended or just an eh mod lol

shortydh

Ready to race!
We'll full exhaust is on the way!!!

ptfern

Ready to race!
Question, will we be needing the 3 MBar Sensor with this new Extreme file that everyone else is apparently recommending with their new KO4 file. Just want to know if I need to go ahead and order one.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
Question, will we be needing the 3 MBar Sensor with this new Extreme file that everyone else is apparently recommending with their new KO4 file. Just want to know if I need to go ahead and order one.

This is something we've been doing with Loba setups on TSI models. The file that Gianni has doesn't utilize one at this time.

Haiiro GTi

Ready to race!
This is something we've been doing with Loba setups on TSI models. The file that Gianni has doesn't utilize one at this time.

Love my file and car is so much a beast it killed clutch pack. Cant wait to get new one and take on yur 1/4 mile time. The way the car feels It prob gonna happen :0 :thumbup:

ptfern

Ready to race!

Thanks Austin. Do you think it will be needed for your Extreme "stg2" file for cars with rods?