Eurodyne gt3071r file?

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Call Chris Tapp?

GTInSuch2

Passed Driver's Ed
Call Chris Tapp?

Who?

Im playing with the idea of the atp gt3071r kit, trying to evaluate options for tuning. Would like to run it conservatively at first and adjust later

If you could search available maestro files it would probably help eurodyne sales!

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
Who?

Im playing with the idea of the atp gt3071r kit, trying to evaluate options for tuning. Would like to run it conservatively at first and adjust later

If you could search available maestro files it would probably help eurodyne sales!

I have a GT3071 running Eurodyne K04 file. Stock injectors at 420 WHP.

U-20T

Go Kart Champion
:)

Is that a tunable Maestro file, or like a "canned" file? Never seen Eurodyne/Maestro so it's still abstract to me

Dont run it on a ko4 file, either get it tuned for the setup or get a tune form another tuner that is meant for a big turbo. you can tune for it though with eurdyne

RGTI13

Go Kart Champion
:)

Is that a tunable Maestro file, or like a "canned" file? Never seen Eurodyne/Maestro so it's still abstract to me

It's a canned file. It runs amazing on the K04 file. Go look at my videos and dyno.

I actually have videos and USE my car with this exact setup and file. Perfectly.

GTInSuch2

Passed Driver's Ed
It's a canned file. It runs amazing on the K04 file. Go look at my videos and dyno.

I actually have videos and USE my car with this exact setup and file. Perfectly.

What compressor inlet/outlet piping did you use? Did you get the ATP ones with your used kit?

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
In about a week I will be running an ATP gt3076 with uni stage 3 software, I will let you know how that works out for me.