GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My first ever montage *MKVI GTI* in HD.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys,

So i went ahead and did my first ever montage. It took me two days to shoot the clips and then another 2-3 days to edit them using iMovie. I'd like to hear your feedback as I'm sure that you'll find mistakes and things to be improved for the next videos. Let me see those constructive criticism.

Camera: D7000
Lenses used: Nikkor 18-105 f/3.5-5.6, Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8, Tokina 11-16 f/2.8
Equipments: Manfrotto 190XB Tripod + a Slider, RODE Shotgun mic
Model: Maskari GTI's MKVI :cool:

BigDezzy

Ready to race!
I liked it! it was shot very well. I particularly liked the shot at dusk where the car was speeding off into the distance. The time of day (dusk) and the slow out of focus as it drove away was cool. Good job!

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
I liked it! it was shot very well. I particularly liked the shot at dusk where the car was speeding off into the distance. The time of day (dusk) and the slow out of focus as it drove away was cool. Good job!

Thanks a lot buddy. I'm glad that you liked it.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion
Awesome! Always liked seeing pics of your ride, but seeing video of it was really cool. Great work man! Also, followed you on IG too.

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion
Awesome! Always liked seeing pics of your ride, but seeing video of it was really cool. Great work man! Also, followed you on IG too.

Thanks man. I'm glad that you liked the video. Didn't know it's you on Insta, I just followed you back. Thanks again.

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Awesome! Great looking car, too!

maskari_gti1

Go Kart Champion

Taiso0019

Ready to race!
Nice video, keep them coming.