GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where can I cet license plate bulbs like these...

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
As the title say, where can I get license plate bulbs like these:

I'm looking for bulbs which looks like blue but the light looks white on the plate. I like the blue color, but because I live in Quebec, I got warned 2 times by police officer for having blue light on my car...

Here is what the rule says:

215. Every motor vehicle, other than a motorcycle or a moped, must carry at least
1° two single or double white headlights, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
2° two amber or white parking lights, on the front, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
3° two red parking lights, at the rear, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
3.1° two red reflectors at the rear, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
4° two red stop lights, at the rear, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
5° two amber or white turn-signal lights, on the front, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
6° two red or amber turn-signal lights, at the rear, at the same height, one on each side of the vertical centreline and as far apart as practicable;
7° one amber side marker lamp and one amber side reflector on each side, as far forward as practicable;
8° one red side marker lamp and one red side reflector on each side, as far to the rear as practicable;
9° a white back-up light at the rear;
10° a white light illuminating the rear registration plate.
In the case of a combination of road vehicles, the lights prescribed in subparagraphs 3, 3.1, 4, 6 and 10 of the first paragraph must be mounted at the rear of the last vehicle.
The lights referred to in subparagraph 2 of the first paragraph are not required on any vehicle exceeding 2.03 metres in width.

I don't find any bulbs like that on eBay, I'm looking for bulb like these with error-free.

Thanks for your help in advance and have a nice day,
Kind regards

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
ECS, DeAutokey,Boldsport, eBay, Amazon.......

The ones on ECS and DeAutoKey looks too white, I will look on Boldsport and I don't find any like these on Amazon and EBay.

I have find these: https://eurodivision.com.au/volkswa...e-error-free-led-bulbs-gti-r-tdi-fsi-gtd.html but they don't ship to Canada.

I know it looks stupid, but I'm looking for a light which looks blue but if you put a paper in front of it, the paper will light white and not blue.(In that case, the bulb is legal)

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Paint your car blue, so that the white light reflects blue off the paint?