GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Owner from Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlochab

Ready to race!
After looking at the TDI down here in Toronto and realizing it was gonna cost me nearly $30,000.00 to get one decided to jump on the GTI boat from the states!

called around 18 dealerships ever other leading me further south:cry: untill Florida which the dealer agreeded to sell it to me :happyanim:

Picked her up for $22,000 US cash, after all import fees, transportation worked out to $27,000, ( friend was coming up to Canada and he kindly put it on his trailer for me )

cheapest deal in Canada that i could get was 33-34000 so i saved a good buck.

car has just arrived, dark now and will post more pictures once i get the new wheels on:cool:

** All below pics taken by dealer who sold it to me

this was the original price and features

jgs5607

Ready to race!
Congrats. I am sure you will enjoy it.

You also have something that is not that common; an almost base GTI was not easily found in our area.

Most were equipped to the point that the sticker prices were at the $27K level. Be sure to post the pic with whatever wheels you change too. Always intereseted in different looks.

OWLY

Passed Driver's Ed
Will VW Canada honour the warranty?
I ordered a base model for a little over $29K locally (including freight, PDI and GST)...

zee

Go Kart Champion
Afaik, VW Canada only accepted warranty transfer for MY2008 USA cars. The price seems steep too considering that base models here can be got close to the price equipped with Xenon, climatronic and analog kph.

Congrats on the new ride though.

Awry

Ready to race!
Congrats on a nice car!

To make you feel better the price of the GTI I ordered in december is going to cost me $86k. Getting it in two weeks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.