GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally Got it Clean

jmchase76

With the Summers and the 18's on it-

As long as it doesn't rain for at least one day I 'll be happy.....

Attachments

• GTI1.jpg
    GTI1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 660
  • gti2.jpg
    gti2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 604
  • gti3.jpg
    gti3.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 778
  • gti4.jpg
    gti4.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 672

jmchase76

What's with the grid in the pics?

Good looking car though.

I'll try to get it off of there- it must be some setting from the editing program that I forgot about-

Thanks- I have to get some detail of the carbon look trim on the pillars and the mirrors

onomatopoeia

Passed Driver's Ed
Is that some sort of attempt at HDR? It looks like they were taken through frosted glass. ;)

Still, nice looking car, man!

KanDyWyte1

Ready to race!
Do you have a Euro switch installed... or do you just have your lights on with the ignition off?!? Just wondering because I was going for that headlight look (w/ fogs on) during daily driving...but was informed that VAG-COM euro switch doesn't work on MKVI's. LAME!!!

avg_guy

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you have a Euro switch installed... or do you just have your lights on with the ignition off?!? Just wondering because I was going for that headlight look (w/ fogs on) during daily driving...but was informed that VAG-COM euro switch doesn't work on MKVI's. LAME!!!

You were misinformed. I have a euro-switch and it works just fine. All you need to do is turn off the DRLs with Vag-Com and connect a parking light trigger wire.
That allows: 1st position=lights off; 2nd position=parking lights only; 3rd position= headlights on. (The Fogs will work in both 2nd & 3rd position.)

GTIstump

Passed Driver's Ed
Ooh, very nice. :thumbsup:
Are they factory optioned wheels..? They look neat on there. ;)

EvL BuNNY

Ready to race!
With the Summers and the 18's on it-

As long as it doesn't rain for at least one day I 'll be happy.....

what are those wheels called and if you know their part number that would be sick.

i kno they only come on that limited edition car but if vw was smart they would sell them too... they are HOT

jmchase76

what are those wheels called and if you know their part number that would be sick.

i kno they only come on that limited edition car but if vw was smart they would sell them too... they are HOT

Thanks- I can't wait to take some pics in good light-

The lights were on with the key at acc when I took the pics- just puts the sliver of light on the main cluster (hid)

They are referred to as "motorsport" wheels- google black vw motorsport and there were a couple forums that had posts selling them new-