GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can push button start be replaced for normal key

McQueen77

Banned
I just told my employees I didn't believe in gimmicks, so we canceled their direct deposits and I'm writing them out a check on a block of stone as we speak... fuck em.

i prefer to be paid via barter in animal skins, polished stones and cured fish. i hate this whole hipster ATM thing. who do they think they are? too cool to wait in line at the bank and speak to a damn human?!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
i prefer to be paid via barter in animal skins, polished stones and cured fish. i hate this whole hipster ATM thing. who do they think they are? too cool to wait in line at the bank and speak to a damn human?!

agreed 100%.

I am actually going to a local farm today to trade in my car on a horse driven buggy.

Last edited:

sawyer4340

Ready to race!
I say to hell with using a push button and using a key. Anyone know where I can get my car retro fitted with a crank start?

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
I just told my employees I didn't believe in gimmicks, so we canceled their direct deposits and I'm writing them out a check on a block of stone as we speak... fuck em.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Between this thread and that other one about the origin of "VDUB" this forum is just full of win today

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
This thread is very funny, but I recommend you get over your preconceived notion that it's gimmicky and give it a try, and live with it a while. I thought the same thing when I got the car, but after a short time realized that it's really slick and I love it.

Full disclosure, I have an iPhone and an iPad, so I technically may be a hipster by your definition, rendering my opinion worthless. ;)

I still say give it a try. :)

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
This thread is very funny, but I recommend you get over your preconceived notion that it's gimmicky and give it a try, and live with it a while. I thought the same thing when I got the car, but after a short time realized that it's really slick and I love it.

Full disclosure, I have an iPhone and an iPad, so I technically may be a hipster by your definition, rendering my opinion worthless. ;)

I still say give it a try. :)

Can't you see that we're trying to troll here?!

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Can't you see that we're trying to troll here?!

Sorry. I should have posted that from my Commodore 64 and 1200 bps modem. This tethered to my iPhone at the cabin on 3G shit is for the birds.

DCUGTI2.0T

Ready to race!
I was going to use the indoor restroom with sensors that flush for me and dispense my soap and water and paper towels at work today..but I said screw it...I don't like these gimmicks and found the nearest port-a-potty.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
This thread.........

delivers

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
I was going to use the indoor restroom with sensors that flush for me and dispense my soap and water and paper towels at work today..but I said screw it...I don't like these gimmicks and found the nearest port-a-potty.

Port-a-potty is still a gimmick. You need to find the nearest bush and some leaves and make it happen.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Port-a-potty is still a gimmick. You need to find the nearest bush and some leaves and make it happen.

No, then the hipsters will get all bent out of shape about destroying the enviornment with societal feces....a metaphor for the 1% shitting on the 99%.

Shitting in the woods was sooooooooo elementary school

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Well.............

Looks like we lost Luchin today