GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
Yep. We may meet at the Mall, behind IHOP, this week due to a JPD that was a real a$$. When other Officers left us alone because we were being respctful of the area, she had to show her ride-along how tough she was.

We are working on getting the necessary permit (it is free), but we cannot find anyone that wants to claim responsibility for saying it is OK. It is Lowes' property, but they lease it to BB and Dicks, so Lowes says they should be the ones to say if it is OK. BB abd Dicks say they have already given permission to the Farmers' Market, so they should be the ones to say if it is OK. :( x infinity.

gap

Sorry, just checked the page. Joined the fb group, thanks for the link

Last edited:

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Anyone around Charlotte with the updated VagCom? I could use some tweaks on my GTI (MK6).....unlock chirp & DRL disable. Will pay for your time. Let me know.

1hughesar

Banned
Kernersville

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
More details please.

From what I've heard, C&C at Briers Creek got kicked :thumbdown:. Got too big and crowded for the shopping center. Hopefully they will find a new location soon though.

Wood

Ready to race!
From what I've heard, C&C at Briers Creek got kicked :thumbdown:. Got too big and crowded for the shopping center. Hopefully they will find a new location soon though.

When did you here that? I was at June's C&C a couple weeks ago. Other than the ass hat trying to sell the 360 and revving his engine for 15 minutes I didn't see anything wrong. It has gotten large though. PNC Arena would be perfect for this when football is not in season.....

hippiesrock03

Go Kart Champion
When did you here that? I was at June's C&C a couple weeks ago. Other than the ass hat trying to sell the 360 and revving his engine for 15 minutes I didn't see anything wrong. It has gotten large though. PNC Arena would be perfect for this when football is not in season.....

One of my friends is on the s2k forum and some guys were talking about setting up an s2k meet/cruise since C&C Raleigh got kicked. Idk, I'm not in Raleigh right now but if it is true, I hope they find a new place!