GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Last Sunay 3.3 Neuspeed Open House

edgarnator

Ready to race!
Im thinking I might go... Anyone from the Inland Empire want to roll?

A couple friends and I meet up on Van Buren in Riverside and cruise out to the Irvine Spectrum to meet up with more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

krz_hayn

Go Kart Champion
Just wondering, does my card get charged when I play this order or charged when I pick it up?

Only once you pick it up, I put in an order a week ago and nothing has been charge :thumbsup:

Steve is correct. You will not be charged until you pick up your order. You can also choose to pay cash instead at the event.

All orders not picked up at will call will be cancelled at no charge.

Csg_r

Ready to race!
Hopefully I can come out to this event for the first time!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

newcarsmell

Go Kart Champion
This is like the best drive of the year!! It ends with free lunch and a great discount on car parts!!!

NEUSPEED wheels are only $800/set with the 30% off!

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
A couple friends and I meet up on Van Buren in Riverside and cruise out to the Irvine Spectrum to meet up with more people.

I was hoping rolling more of the lines of 210 fwy, the 91 is kinda going opposite route but I will consider it. Thanks brother

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Does anyone know if the TOP and Charge pipe will fit an S3 or Golf R intercooler as well as the stocker?

They should... They're exact oem locations so if you installed an S3 IC with stock TOP and charge pipe then it should be identical if that makes sense.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
You guys have never negotiated cash for no tax ?! Really?