GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

n00b Intro

2k21.8t

Hey guys, I figured instead of creating a new thread (since I can't find anything using the search - probably putting in the wrong thing) How many of the R owners are bagged? and if you can (if there are any) can you provide a link or 3.

On a side note, about a month ago now I was in, what I considered to be a "minor fender bender" HAHA that's a joke, eh? Got my new fender. Not the way I wanted to do it, but ended up needing:

New front bumper skin
New radiator core support
New headlights
New hood
New plastic piece (for the oem intake)

Everything BUT the Headlights were A/M even after I pleaded with the Insurance CO to get me oem. They claim the A/M is "just as good" Luckily the shop it got taken to ensures all their work for as long as I own the vehicle.

The A/M hood doesn't keep the fire retardant material in the recesses like the OEM did. Gonna try and take it in to them, so they can tell me to shove it up my you know what. Other than that, the headlight mounting screws are showing a little bit. I guess so they could get the beam correct as not to blind oncoming drivers. Can't even tell it was in an accident. (or maybe I'm just oblivious)

- Matt