GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Robbed.

efa5

Ready to race!
They took the damn wiper blades too. Who does that!!! Definitely will tell the local mk6 group to keep an eye out for parts. Those seats never come up locally, I only know of one set that might be for sale but only because the owner upgraded.

Allendj81

Banned
They forgot to take the easiest parts to remove! the corner LEDs tail lights. Thats just weird that they didnt take the whole set, they obviously had a list of items to had forgotten about those.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
only thing i'd say is be thankful they didn't have a jack, otherwie you're wheels and bumpers would be gone too

vwgolf2

Sorry for your loss man! What area of BC did this happen in, my best friend lives in bc and he`s always paranoid about this stuff happêning to his car as well

MrBrightside

Passed Driver's Ed
That's unbelievable, so sorry to see man. Will keep an eye out in Vancouver for sure.
Pretty scary as my car is noticeably modded, but I can see my car at work, and don't park outside overnight. Still could happen to any of us. Best of luck with ICBC.

Gotta watch out even if we are parked underground.. I believe that's in an apartment parking lot.. Sad story..

chestR

Passed Driver's Ed
I was in BC in '98 for a snowboard trip.
went to vancouver for a couple days.
my rental was broken into 3 times in 2 days.
the last time all the doors were unlocked, all the
compartments were wide open and they still
jammed a knife through the door cylinder.

freakin junkies everywhere.

sorry about your car.
guess BC hasn't changed much...

ashchuckton

Ready to race!
I'm not pro-junkie, but no way that was junkies. They guys who did this most likely were professional thief's.

zrickety

The Fixer
Thieves. Or just asshats.