GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
:word:

I was starting to wonder if you pulled a GS_GTI and got butt hurt and left or something. I can't keep track of the drama :laugh:

Welcome back. I took the targa off the C5 this week and cruised a lot. It was glorious.

Naw, this is the internet, I don't take anything seriously here.

I was in Florida with criminals and old people...aka the land of Vettes. Saw an old guy balling in his C7 with the top off and got jelly. It's 15 degrees here today. My Vette hasn't moved in months. :thumbdown:

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
I wouldn't drive a yellow Cayman S if it were free. That's not entirely true. I'd get a few quotes on a legit factory respray and factor that in. Only thing more hideous than yellow in a car color is purple. Followed closely by blue and orange.

Stick with the emo black paint scheme
Can't believe red and green weren't on your banned color list

Coogles

Go Kart Newbie
Holy massive image Batman.

Plum Crazy is a great color.

:barf:

Some brave soul decided to break out his C7 this morning and tuck it in the corner of the parking garage. It's freaking 20 degrees.

I'd want to drive it too, but I'd struggle to bring it out in the cold and with some salt still lingering on the roads.

Merkle

Banned

doe

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Naw, this is the internet, I don't take anything seriously here.

I was in Florida with criminals and old people...aka the land of Vettes. Saw an old guy balling in his C7 with the top off and got jelly. It's 15 degrees here today. My Vette hasn't moved in months. :thumbdown:

Dang, I was in FL last week doe....

PetrolHead

Most people in this country seem to hate colors. I don't get it.

:barf:

Some brave soul decided to break out his C7 this morning and tuck it in the corner of the parking garage. It's freaking 20 degrees.

I'd want to drive it too, but I'd struggle to bring it out in the cold and with some salt still lingering on the roads.

There's not much to rust on them, honestly. What's metal is aluminum at this point. I just can't imagine it's that much fun to drive in such cold temps.

That would be a badass day.

Lets do it.

PetrolHead

Dang, I was in FL last week doe....

OH DANG! So close.

We were in Orlando. My wife loves Disney, so we went to Disney World. Which sucked, until I realized you could get hammered in the countries at Epcot. So, we'd start each morning in Epcot, get hammered at the cheapest places I could find ($8 Imperial pints in England FTW), and troll around the other parks. I even got to know the bar tender at the English pub well enough to where he'd give me a regular Disney soda cup with my beer so I could take it to other parks. Disney is a ton of fun when drunk. Otherwise, it's misery.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion

Bro, if the color isn't as boring dating a girl who's saving it for marriage, GTFO.

I'd rock a purple car, NFG.

Really wish Mini offered purple as a color option.

Hell yeah, it's one of the coolest colors for cars. Plum Crazy, Purle R8s, Troyvette... all badass.

Desert MVIGTI

Go Kart Champion
OH DANG! So close.
We were in Orlando. My wife loves Disney, so we went to Disney World.

Wow. That is taking one for the team. I've taken my daughter to Disneyland three times. I'd don't think it will ever happen again. The lines, the crowds, the prices, are all so excessive compared to what you get in return. Lunacy.