GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Short Runner Intake / Manifold

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Hi all, I'm actually looking for a SRI / Intake manifold.

I know the 2.5 is getting old and that aftermarket SRI are pretty limited.

I'm asking your help, because I made some search's and I don't find any manifold which match what I'm looking for and that still being sell online. I found the IE Manifold, but it can't fit to the stock intake, I got an aftermarket intake and I wish I could keep it.

I read that the C2 SRI does fit the stock intake but they don't seems to be selling it anymore.

Does anyone know where I could buy a C2, UM or any other good SRI / Manifold from a well known brand ?

Thanks you for reading, any help would be much appreciated.

Have a great day,
Kind regards.

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
Get the IE maifold its the only one currently available for sale and prolly the best designed. Its not cheap but its the complete solution for the 2.5.

With saying this Im surprised that someone hasnt made one outa plastic and sold a bunch for $300 or $400.

eyedeas

Ready to race!
None of the current SRIs are going to fit any intake other than the ones the SRI manufacturer sell with their product.

Rickybobbi

Ready to race!
wow was just reading up on this..218 HP not bad lol. any places in the GTA that have the ability to install this with the stage 2 ecu flash? I cant send out my ecu to the US, i need my car. Plus website says no payments no interest if paid in 6 months?? Does anyone have this installed in there 2.5?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
The UM SRI Tune seems to be the key. If you install a Short Runner Intake without the UM SRI Tune you're looking at a 30% drop off in low to mid range performance, as the low and mid range come from the 17 to 19 inch intake runners which disappear once you install a Short Runner Intake Manifold.

I currently playing with varying length runners by repositioning the bell mouths in my original '10 2.5 intake manifold (07K133201K), the latest version is part number 07K133201M.
https://oemwolf.com/oem-parts/07k133201k.html

Last edited: