GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blake's GTI Build 2.0

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Haven't been on here in a while, I've added LED headlights and 19" RSE14 wheels to the car. Anyone that is coding LED headlights for a 2010 or 2011 I think the key is changing byte 18 to 20. And then enabling LED DRLs (Bit 2) on byte 27.
Current mileage: 78k

Last edited:

Jarred767

Ready to race!
I love your build, glad you bumped it today as I hadn't seen it before and there's a lot of things that you've done that are on my wish list. Planning on tuning with Uni after winter so it's always good to hear positive reviews like yours.

Those headlights are killer too (especially with the fog lights), where'd you get them from? I've got other things on my list before I get to those, but they look sooo good that my mind could be swayed.

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
I love your build, glad you bumped it today as I hadn't seen it before and there's a lot of things that you've done that are on my wish list. Planning on tuning with Uni after winter so it's always good to hear positive reviews like yours.

Those headlights are killer too (especially with the fog lights), where'd you get them from? I've got other things on my list before I get to those, but they look sooo good that my mind could be swayed.

Thanks for the compliments man. I got the headlights from someone on the forums and the fog lights were from here. I saw your build too, nice to see someone that enjoys the OEM plus mods as well :w00t:

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Audi Q5 wheels with brand new Michelin AS3 installed at 82,500 miles. Pics to come.