GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR TSI update coming... 1.3?

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
of course you would.. everyone go buy an APR intercooler!!

I guess you do not agree?

Considering the power levels of the TSI K04 are similar to the FSI stage 3, and considering VWoA commissioned us to make the APR intercooler because the S3 intercooler was not up to snuff for their R GTI APR Stage 3 Project, and considering we are putting down 101 hp more than what the S3 was originally rated at, I'm going to say I have a little more data on my side other than obvious bias/sales/marketing baloney sandwiches.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion

Considering the power levels of the TSI K04 are similar to the FSI stage 3, and considering VWoA commissioned us to make the APR intercooler because the S3 intercooler was not up to snuff for their R GTI APR Stage 3 Project, and considering we are putting down 101 hp more than what the S3 was originally rated at, I'm going to say I have a little more data on my side other than obvious bias/sales/marketing baloney sandwiches.

I like sandwiches.

P

plac

never said i didnt agree. that was a serious post!

ps, when are the IC's going on sale for $499 so i can upgrade on my stage 2?

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion

mark986

Ready to race!
I need a new one too =( when's the sale?? Lol

Stein357

Ready to race!
If our car's intercooler was designed for 200hp, and people are finding that the S3 intercooler is helping on the K03 with Stage II software, it's pretty apparent that the APR intercooler will help at K04 power levels.

nompu

I read a story from SA on 21 September aboutthe Multi- Screen Display message Check Engine now that message happened to me also on the 23 September 2011 but I didnt take any picture.VW SA check my car but they say no fault,my car is 3 months brand new.You are not the first one,I think they need to look at this matter serios.