GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southern Worthersee 7 (SoWo) May 17/18/19 Helen, GA

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
anyone remember how or where to print the sowo ticket? I registered, but I never printed my ticket...

After you registered, you should have received an e-mail with your ticket attached to the e-mail to print out. :thumbsup:

iSpool

United_Euros
For anyone that is leaving Thursday (May 16th, 2013), there are a bunch of us meeting in Boca Raton around 9:00am and leaving by 9:30am. If you care to join please be gassed up before you arrive at the meeting location. Text Alex at (440) 264-3615 for the caravan info.

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
Are we there yet???? :D

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
what all is going on tomorrow? I am working right now, and it is 8hrs away, just need to know if it is worth driving up for one day...

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
^^^ exactly, pictures would change my mind, and I'd be headed out tonight after work to get there

Ihaterice

Ready to race!
Yes please post noob details/tips. I live 3 hours from Helen and heard about the event today. I want to come tomorrow. Is it free? What all should I bring?

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
Go! Its freaking awesome! Bring a camera and cash for food/drinks or pack a cooler. The event is free. Shirts/vendor items cost money.

okay, SOLD! Might stuff the cooler with ICE and BEER. Do you think folks with a vagcom would tweak settings for BEER? What brand would be best to bring? I'm a Bud man myself, but I know other's hate it!