GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A_Bowers Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
do you feel like you had enough seat time before to make an adequate comparison (i'm assuming this wasn't a move to fix an issue like what motivated others, but moreso because you were curious)

A_Bowers

do you feel like you had enough seat time before to make an adequate comparison (i'm assuming this wasn't a move to fix an issue like what motivated others, but moreso because you were curious)

Ill have my impression up soon. Haven't been able to drive here too much simply because its PACKED.

The choice was motivated by several factors

But I know I'm going to be happy with my choice.

One thing I've been happy to note is the concern for the customer Uni has vs other competitors.

There is a line that was crossed several months ago and more recently that made me not want to be associated with another company.

Again big props to John@Unitronic for everything.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie

kern417

Go Kart Champion
entertain a stupid question: is this an apr-->uni move or a move from spm. because i thought it was the former.

ehancock

Ready to race!
In for impressions on uni tune. Also in for forum drama

A_Bowers

Guys, I have had some personal issues arise, and Im going to be off an on at greater intervals. Not going away, just taking a step back from it all.

Ill have 3-4 major posts to put up whenever I do log on, for the review threads and for the Uni Tune impressions and further new product reviews and DIY's

kern417

Go Kart Champion
alright well i'll pretend to be patient on the forums but in real life i will be running around my room throwing things

trd420

Go Kart Champion

UNI FTW :thumbsup: how are you liking it so far

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
So you officially work for SPM now?

guess so?

"Congratulations to Andrew Bowers for accepting a position at Drive SPM. Our Perrylicious fans saw you handling credit card payments at the DriveSPM booth at Southern Worthersee yesterday. We wish you the best of luck on your upcoming journey!"

Hope he didnt leave his solid utilities job for this, we all know how volatile these VW parts companies are.

Status
Not open for further replies.