GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Grambles Hella Functional (Part Deux)

Merkle

Banned
I greased them 4 times in the life I had them. (About a year)

I used the supplied grease once and that exact antiseize the other times..

Sweet, that's all I wanted to know. I'm getting everything together I need. All I need now are the bushings. :D

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Sweet, that's all I wanted to know. I'm getting everything together I need. All I need now are the bushings. :D

SHUTUP! :) I'll get them out either today or tomorrow. Ive got them boxed up, but just finding the time to get over is rough. Work has been super hectice.

Merkle

Banned
SHUTUP! :) I'll get them out either today or tomorrow. Ive got them boxed up, but just finding the time to get over is rough. Work has been super hectice.

No worries. The real trick is finding the time to do it all. Plus I still need some more tools. I need to break down and buy a set of metric wrenches. I need to start having kids so I can get free tools on Father's day.

If you can get them here by next Friday or Saturday that would be ideal. I plan on doing the brakes that Sunday after C&C.

Or... I'll be in Montgomery on Monday night and Tuesday of next week. How far are you from there?

Last edited:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Bad dum dum tiss lol

Ill be able to get more toss out of it on Monday. But initial results are good. Real good. Like holy shit good.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
FYI I drove to UPS today to get your package out, merkle, and I was 10mins late. :( ill get the label printed at least, so you can get a tracking number

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Bad dum dum tiss lol

Ill be able to get more toss out of it on Monday. But initial results are good. Real good. Like holy shit good.

It really is that awesome right? It made more of an impact then I thought it would. Not really a handling upgrade just a general driving quality upgrade.

Question...your seats are not locked back in that picture right?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
It really is that awesome right? It made more of an impact then I thought it would. Not really a handling upgrade just a general driving quality upgrade.

Question...your seats are not locked back in that picture right?

It really is that awesome. Ill be pinpointing the changes over the next week to write the review. But the ride quality has changed to more of a solid and direct feedback.

Yes my seats are all the back and fully latched.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
It looks like the bag hangers are behind the XB? Im on my phone so the picture is small.

They are. But there wasn't an issue with it. I plan on taking them off eventually.