GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SALE: NEUSPEED FMIC FOR THE MK6 GTI & GOLF R FROM SUPREME POWER & ALLSET

Status
Not open for further replies.

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Mine is out for delivery and I'll install it tonight! Thanks for the quick turn around, Paul - appreciate it! Will have pics in my build thread later tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion

That was one of the easiest DIYs yet... 3 hours wheels up to wheels down, and 1 hour of that was spent waiting for the FedEx truck (he's used to just bringing me boxes in the garage ... he usually knows I'm waiting for whatever it is he has on his truck, haha)

FullSizeRender.jpg

Absolutely amazed at how much stronger the car pulls now. I honestly didn't think I'd notice much of a difference, especially this time of year (about 65* out and very low humidity today)... but it's like night and day. Can't believe I've had my K04 for 2 years and ran the stock IC this long.

Thanks again, Paul!

allset@supreme power

Go Kart Champion
That was one of the easiest DIYs yet... 3 hours wheels up to wheels down, and 1 hour of that was spent waiting for the FedEx truck (he's used to just bringing me boxes in the garage ... he usually knows I'm waiting for whatever it is he has on his truck, haha)

View attachment 48777

Absolutely amazed at how much stronger the car pulls now. I honestly didn't think I'd notice much of a difference, especially this time of year (about 65* out and very low humidity today)... but it's like night and day. Can't believe I've had my K04 for 2 years and ran the stock IC this long.

Thanks again, Paul!

Nice!
It's a killer IC!

privman

Ready to race!
It's always $219 on their website

privman

Ready to race!
$219 for the intercooler? That doesn't sound right

Sorry lol was thinking of the discharge pipe. I had notifications for both threads lol

Status
Not open for further replies.