GOLFMKV

Anyone in Kentucky?

privman

Ready to race!
Not me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared32

Ready to race!
Looked to me like he had modded abit....

220volt

Ready to race!
Did APR Stage 1 today at Auto Motion today. Highly, highly recommended. Especially Scott and his love for VW's. We probably just talked for good 45 minutes. His dad was racing old Rabbits. Great guy and very knowledgeable.

Anyone local wants to rent me Ross-Tech cable for couple of days or do few quick settings changes or me for $20 :)

The Canuck

Ready to race!
I also have a cable, but due to having surgery on my ankle, I am more or less useless for the next couple weeks. But now people know that I have one and for the future if Kern417 isn't available, I would be willing to help.

220volt

Ready to race!
I also have a cable, but due to having surgery on my ankle, I am more or less useless for the next couple weeks. But now people know that I have one and for the future if Kern417 isn't available, I would be willing to help.

Thanks man. Kern417 offered for help as well. Hope you get better.

Jekyll991

Ready to race!
Anyone in Lexington have a modded/tuned GTI? I'll be doing my clutch soon and I'd love to test drive someone's stage 1/2 car to see if I feel like it's worth doing. Thinking about getting the Eurodyne Maestro from Fast Enough.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
i haven't heard good things about fast enough, but if you're buying the kit to flash the tune yourself you can't really go wrong. i only know of me and privman with aftermarket clutches, so not sure who's near lexington.

jason2516

Banned
I'm new to this forum, I'm in Lexington. Just got back in the VW scene. Been 11yrs since my last gti. Glad to be back in a VW! Would post a pic but not sure how to

Last edited: