GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stratified Flash Tunes Released for the MK6 GTI

jeez

Ready to race!
Thank you. Ok so 3rd 4th 5th but you do not go to redline.

When K03 it's 6500 when K04 it's 7000 (APR"s DSG redlines).

Your WGDC never goes below 76% then rises to 98%, cause I'm assuming you're on a K03 with the stock wastegate. So it probably is that the amount of boost (21) is borderline max for your spring, I think. If you are on stock wastegate it's good that it holds 21 till 6k RPM. You're K03 with stock wastegate, right?

My issue happens right around 6k RPM, so it's later than that you provided.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

EDIT:

Sorry just saw you're K04, Tapatalk won't show. Is your tune final and what wastegate are you on?

Last edited:

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
A little update on our development GTI. Some R32 brakes are on the way because because with recent tuning improvements the car scoots quite well (for pump 91).

The latest tune refinements (blue line) did not even touch boost but resulted in a nice bump in hp. Of course all this work and development gets put right back into the tunes for our customers.

Gino

Ready to race!
Thank you. Ok so 3rd 4th 5th but you do not go to redline.

When K03 it's 6500 when K04 it's 7000 (APR"s DSG redlines).

Your WGDC never goes below 76% then rises to 98%, cause I'm assuming you're on a K03 with the stock wastegate. So it probably is that the amount of boost (21) is borderline max for your spring, I think. If you are on stock wastegate it's good that it holds 21 till 6k RPM. You're K03 with stock wastegate, right?

My issue happens right around 6k RPM, so it's later than that you provided.

EDIT:

Sorry just saw you're K04, Tapatalk won't show. Is your tune final and what wastegate are you on?

I think that is the final. That was the last tune revision before turning on meth. Stock wastegate.

CHerna

Ready to race!
what?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I found on the MK7 - MQB Facebook page. I made the comment that my car has been able to do that for months. Then a certain someone from APR responded with a condescending tone. Asking; "Is the feature switchable? What triggers the scenario? What are the safety parameters?" Seems like he was trying to undermine my tune. :laugh:

I only answered the first question, then linked a video of a MK7 with the crackles & pops feature.

OhioMK6

Ready to race!
A little update on our development GTI. Some R32 brakes are on the way because because with recent tuning improvements the car scoots quite well (for pump 91).

The latest tune refinements (blue line) did not even touch boost but resulted in a nice bump in hp. Of course all this work and development gets put right back into the tunes for our customers.

What turbo? F23T or K04?

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
Hey guys, Im not tuned with stratified, Im actually on Unitronic Stage 2 (93), just wanted to say how impressed I am with alex guys and their pro tunes. One of my buddies has the exact same gti as mine here in BC and hes tuned on Shell 91 with stratified, for those who dont know our gas up here in BC is like budlight, its just piss. I fill up over the border in the states with 92 which allows me to run my 93 file without issue. Anyways we did a couple runs back to back, same weight, both dsg, etc. I pulled but it was a close race, he was at my rear bumper the whole time, for comparison I pull 2-3 cars on all my other friends with the same stage but ots and running 91. Just wanted to give props to alex guys, wish I went with them :'(

Alex@Stratified

Go Kart Newbie
Hey guys, Im not tuned with stratified, Im actually on Unitronic Stage 2 (93), just wanted to say how impressed I am with alex guys and their pro tunes. One of my buddies has the exact same gti as mine here in BC and hes tuned on Shell 91 with stratified, for those who dont know our gas up here in BC is like budlight, its just piss. I fill up over the border in the states with 92 which allows me to run my 93 file without issue. Anyways we did a couple runs back to back, same weight, both dsg, etc. I pulled but it was a close race, he was at my rear bumper the whole time, for comparison I pull 2-3 cars on all my other friends with the same stage but ots and running 91. Just wanted to give props to alex guys, wish I went with them :'(

Thanks for the kind words :). Nice to see another local! Cheers!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Would you like some crackles with your surge?

jeez

Ready to race!
Man. Must be awkward having to copy other companies blatantly. I get why they do it, but still. Wonder if/what they charge for it.

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Well people were asking for crackles from them and with all the heat they’ve been getting I’m sure they thought this would boost (surge) their sales. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk