GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic

Old 11-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #15
Jason3d
Formula 3000 Driver

Drives: 2010 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by WetMoney View Post
I just did the rear for now. you will feel a definite improvement. I am still going to add the Front, but not at the moment.
Did you go with H&R? Next debate for me will be the 22 or 24mm bar.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
WetMoney
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: "Love the Cars, Hate the Scene"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason3d View Post
Did you go with H&R? Next debate for me will be the 22 or 24mm bar.

went with H&R, 24MM (hard setting) -check out my build page.

when i go front, H&R 26MM (will set to soft)

WetMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #17
AddyDaddyXR
Go Kart Champion

Drives: 2012 GTI CSG 6MT

really easy install
2008 Kawasaki ZX-6R
AddyDaddyXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:32 PM   #18
AJ@4induktion
Go Kart Newbie

Drives: 2000 S4, 2010 Touareg TDI
Send a message via AIM to AJ@4induktion
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-dub View Post
Hey AJ, sorry to hijack the thread but just saw this and wanted to say hello and give you an update publicly. Haven't added anything but the ECS dog bone mount stiffener and Power Stop brake pads since you took me to Stage 2. I Ran the GIAC tune in race fuel mode with 110 octane fuel at Summit Point this weekend and it was outlandishly awesome. Next steps will be SS brake lines and either springs or coilovers.

Did throw a bunch of implausible intake manifold value and boost control value not reached codes. Everything felt fine, but any info on the codes would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me get some more info and see what happened. Shoot me a pm with the details of the codes. Were you on race gas from empty or did you just top off?
AJ@4induktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:13 PM   #19
Winoman
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: '12 GTI St3 /'01 S4 St3 /'03 330ZHP
Within the last month - RSR clutch (replaceing shot defective Southbend stage 2 endurance), Tyrolsport front subframe deadset kit, SPM CBE exhaust (cats, non-res track middle, street rear), SPM engine & tranny mounts, GFB DV+, 034 catch can, sandaktor delete & will be putting 034 front & rear sway bar endlinks on next week!

and put my stock autobahn wheels back on the car with Vredstein Wintrac extrme tires (the very best high performance snow tire period IMO)!
2012 4-dr CSG Autobahn 6 spd / APR ST 3 (GT2871R) / Carbonio CAI / S3 FMIC / NSP TBP & TOP / R8 clpcks / GFB DV+ / NST RSR clutch / Wavetrack LSD / SPM st/tr CBE / BSH Pnd mnt / Koni clvrs / Spro fr ball jts & contr arms ALK / 034 Str Mts, fr & rear SB endl & catch can / H & R 24" rear SB / UB / Stern rsb / Tyrolsp fr sf ddst kit / DG SS / P3 Gauge / Euro switch / Dep Drk Chry Tls / Sndaktor del / 18" Neuspeed RS12
Winoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:29 PM   #20
dishwater63
Drag Racing Champion

Drives: MK6 GTI
Literally just got home from my stage 1 tune from NGP. First time I've ever modded a car, left the shop, immediately started to downpour
dishwater63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:32 PM   #21
Tkulhanc134
Formula 1 Driver

Drives: MK7 GTI DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishwater63 View Post
Literally just got home from my stage 1 tune from NGP. First time I've ever modded a car, left the shop, immediately started to downpour
by any change were u in a candy white gti and happen to spot another cw with led tails on ffxco parkway. I'm getting my stage 1 and michelin as3's mounted there on monday!!!
Old 04-25-2014, 05:44 PM   #22
dishwater63
Drag Racing Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkulhanc134 View Post
by any change were u in a candy white gti and happen to spot another cw with led tails on ffxco parkway. I'm getting my stage 1 and michelin as3's mounted there on monday!!!
Nope, I was in the super stock CSG GTI with plasti dipped emblems. That was the first time I've been to NGP. They're so legit. Super nice, will answer any of your questions, don't make you feel stupid, etc. They walk you through how the program toggle switch works. Awesome place!
Old 04-25-2014, 05:55 PM   #23
Tkulhanc134
Formula 1 Driver

Quote:
Nope, I was in the super stock CSG GTI with plasti dipped emblems. That was the first time I've been to NGP. They're so legit. Super nice, will answer any of your questions, don't make you feel stupid, etc. They walk you through how the program toggle switch works. Awesome place!
I've been there before couple months ago for first time for alignment since i had to have another alignment after subframe bushing install. I'm looking forward to it and its a monday morning I'm really looking forward to, i hope the i95 and beltway won't have traffic by the time i get out as ill head to work and blast it!
Old 04-25-2014, 05:58 PM   #24
dishwater63
Drag Racing Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tkulhanc134 View Post
I've been there before couple months ago for first time for alignment since i had to have another alignment after subframe bushing install. I'm looking forward to it and its a monday morning I'm really looking forward to, i hope the i95 and beltway won't have traffic by the time i get out as ill head to work and blast it!
Oh don't worry, it will. I95 is a parking garage in the morning. There are people that are stuck in that traffic right now that will never make it home, so they'll just turn around on Monday and sit in traffic going back to work.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:04 PM   #25
Tkulhanc134
Formula 1 Driver

Quote:
Oh don't worry, it will. I95 is a parking garage in the morning. There are people that are stuck in that traffic right now that will never make it home, so they'll just turn around on Monday and sit in traffic going back to work.

Tags
intake, modifications, software, springs