GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
also just reading back through are you going to be offering a complete kit possibly with interiors,License plate, City, reverse the whole 9 in one package? just to make ordering a bit easier, Im waiting to order interiors because your prices are incredible compared to ecs where i was just about to order from.

Yes, we are getting exterior lights, everything is custom light temps and all will MATCH, these are made to order so it is crisp white lights.

And we have a full warranty, come back to us 10 - 20 years later with any issues and we will hook you up.

We will be having a "don't be fooled by our pricing" ad going on because way too many people question our low pricing which is understandable when competitors are A LOT higher in price, the reason for this is we don't charge you overhead OR high overpriced shipping costs, we cover the shipping costs.

Thank you for the interest and patience.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
deAutoKey

Sent you a pm 3 days ago. Please respond.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Thanks

jni3

Ready to race!
do you have an estimated date for getting more of the "
11PC COMPLETE INTERIOR LED KIT ERROR FREE FITS: 09-UP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK6" in stock? i wanted to jump on the deal to hopefully get those and the carbon fiber cluster and key covers i ordered sent together. also does the mk6 kit also fit for the jsw?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
do you have an estimated date for getting more of the "
11PC COMPLETE INTERIOR LED KIT ERROR FREE FITS: 09-UP VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK6" in stock? i wanted to jump on the deal to hopefully get those and the carbon fiber cluster and key covers i ordered sent together. also does the mk6 kit also fit for the jsw?

At the end of this month they will all be in stock. And yes we have a set for the JSW also coming out, all models will be listed.

If you don't see a model listed, let us know and we can work to get it.

Also, we will have a huge sale on amazon.com for a few days, so get on our mailing list or like us on fb: www.facebook.com/deAutoKey to get quick updates on the sale.

Hyun

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed everything except the footwells, glove box and trunk (I didn't have the patience and gave up... I'll attempt again later).

Overall, I'm very happy with my interior lights, makes a huge difference.

Thanks deautokey!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Installed everything except the footwells, glove box and trunk (I didn't have the patience and gave up... I'll attempt again later).

Overall, I'm very happy with my interior lights, makes a huge difference.

Thanks deautokey!

Thanks for the feedback, I am glad everyone has waited for our sets to come back in stock, they are testing and look amazing!!

We will have a huge sale on amazon when they arrive.

kram

Ready to race!
Have had these installed for a couple weeks now...absolutely love 'em! Look great & really functional. Footwells can be a little bit of a pain, but there's a couple write-ups out there that make it easier...just takes a little patience.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Have had these installed for a couple weeks now...absolutely love 'em! Look great & really functional. Footwells can be a little bit of a pain, but there's a couple write-ups out there that make it easier...just takes a little patience.

We have some new footwells coming in to resolve installing issues hopefully, instead of wedge 5pc we are doing a wedge 6pc, a forum member is testing these for us soon.

Our Glove box and footwells will look different from one another and they will also look different from our dome lights, we are excited about this set, all companies use bulk LED that all look alike for every application... This is an amazing set and we put a lot into it! Close to a years worth of R&D and a lot of trial and error to make these.

REMINDER - HUGE SALE when they come back in, like us on FB www.facebook.com/deAutoKey or sign up for our mailing list to get in on this amazing sale:
http://deautokey.com/mailing-list-sign-up

Thanks for the continued, your business has allowed us to grow!

MK6RR

Ready to race!
Still no led available on the website. when are the sets going to be ready for purchase ?? can i order to there?

Gti For Me

Go Kart Champion
Today is the 30th and tomorrow 31st so Im assuming It's on the 1st which will be Friday

Last edited:

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor