GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Stage 2 GTI Dyno'ed

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Hey gang, figured I'd post this up since I haz it:D

This is my ex's GTI that I get a chance to drive regularly. We went to APTuning's Dyno day yesterday and met some great people and saw some awesome cars.

The GTI's power mods are:
CTS Intake
Eurojet TBE
Unitronic Stage 2 tune

In case you are interested, I dyno'ed my R (APR stage 2+) and posted the results in the R section:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60175

Last edited:

fast2ghl

Ready to race!
nice numbers :)

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
Nice peak numbers and really good looking graph.

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I'm just curious now. Is that a stage 2 golf R numbers? I thought my gti with my mods gets slightly higher numbers. Is it still more powerful because the R has AWD

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Ok the dyno chart on here is different than the link??

Maybe this will clear things up:

I drive an R, those dyno charts are available via the link to the thread I posted in the R section.

The GTI is not mine, and the GTI's owner is not on the forums. I just figured I'd share since I had the info :thumbsup:

Dude I totally just saw that wow:thumbsup:
OP was confusing so I edited it to make it more clear :thumbsup:

Last edited:

red11

Passed Driver's Ed
Awesome numbers, lot's of solid stage 2 cars running around. Serious little daily!

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
No intercooler?

Stock IC. I don't think any more mods are going in this GTI, at least until she knows how long she's keeping it. After seeing so many R's at the dyno day she wants one. After trade-in, the dealership quoted $630/month for a new 2013 TR Golf R. If they can get below $600 she's going to seriously consider it. I told her she's nuts and should just keep driving the GTI :D