GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #25 : FAKE Off Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Notice the complete lack of addressing the qualities of the girl herself, OTers only talk about themselves so an OT loveletter would be a self-absorbed, incoherent rambling mess.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
FOOD TIME.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Lunch time was three hours ago, bro.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Notice the complete lack of addressing the qualities of the girl herself, OTers only talk about themselves so an OT loveletter would be a self-absorbed, incoherent rambling mess.

Bullshit, I love ass and titties.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Baby,

I know you haven't seen my balls yet but truth be told you may not have seen many balls. I assure you, whatever balls you may or may not have seen, you haven't seen balls like the ones that reside between my legs. These balls are works of ellipsoid art: the very zenith of sperm production and libido enhancement, the embodiment of function dictating form and beauty.

But enough about my testicular fortitude, let's talk about psychedelics. I will open your mind so hard your cranial subcortex will burst like an overripe fruit. This will be the type of experience you would tell our grandchildren but I sincerely doubt anyone else would ever understand the planes of existential spiritual oneness we're going to achieve. We'll feel sorry for those under us.

Now baby I know what you're thinking: balls and trippin' are good and all about that interior? Baby, I got you covered. My interior is so superior that people walking by my car in parking lots have been known to pass out. I had to tint the windows to prevent pedestrian accidents as rubberneckers are prone to walk in front of moving cars when checking out my seats or footwell lighting. My uberspahrtzschedan (German for pussy magnet) is the very epitome of class and refinement. Dat DSG, doe...
You had me at "baby":wub:

Bloody bunch of narcissists:laugh:

Lunch time was three hours ago, bro.

QFT

That, OT, is a Do Work, Son only MQ. Try it sometime. You will not regret it:D

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I could do that in my sig.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
What if you also goofed on ascertaining how silly it was? What if there's an airplane on fire tonight?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
The only thing more pretentious than quoting yourself in your own signature is multi-quoting yourself in your own signature. Think about that one.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Actually it is the the height of pretentiousness to multi-quote oneself in their signature.

I think we can all consider today a success regardless of what else happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.