GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: VW MK6 Roof Rack Necessities|Yakima|Rockymounts - Click Here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Click HERE to order or for more information.

VW MK6 GTI Roof Rack Necessities|Yakima|Rockymounts -

If adventure is what you seek, don't let anything slow you down. There's never been a better time than now to load up and take all of your gear along with roof racks and necessities from Yakima and Rockymounts.

Wherever you go and whatever you take, these racks will hold it. Bikes, skis, snowboards, or surfboards, no problem. Cargo carriers, cage baskets, canoes, and kayaks, there are rack accessories, straps, and locks to hold them down.

With many different designs, colors, and options, you'll find exactly what you need with the style that you are looking for.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
do you guys price match to amazon? im interested in possibly buying a rack for my bike, i also have a question, the key and lock for OEM accessories. is that good for the barracuda bike rack?

what I mean is, are these, going to work with this

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
do you guys price match to amazon? im interested in possibly buying a rack for my bike, i also have a question, the key and lock for OEM accessories. is that good for the barracuda bike rack?

what I mean is, are these, going to work with this

Contact sales and we can go from there! Barracuda carrier will already come with locks, so those extras will not be needed.

Andy

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Are these the ones that sit low so you won't hear the wind noise??

Status
Not open for further replies.