GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How often do you go WOT everyday?

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
So the people that WOT everyday ..literally maybe 5 times a day like me ...how's the GTIs holding up ? It's like a drug I can't stop . No I didn't just buy this car I had it for 2 and half years lol

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Wot is great. I know I do it at least 2 times a day. Holds up fine, I just inspect items periodically to ensure no clamps and such come loose.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

avni

Ready to race!
LOL

I WOT everyday several times.

safe to say my CARBON BUILDUP IS TOAST

LOL

Crusader10143

Passed Driver's Ed
My commute to work is only about 10 minutes in the city so I don't get very much speed. But I also read on another forum to run your car up above 3k rpm once in awhile to prevent so much carbon buildup. Whether that's true or not I usually run it up there once or twice on my way to work when the car is warmed up.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Maybe a few times a day, usually at least once I gotta feel the power in 2nd or 3rd gear. So much fun to just yank the tires in 2nd here and there.

Importantly I always make sure engine is up to temp and I've been on the road for atleast 10 minutes to get the trans warm as well. Also be sure to let it cool down prior to shutdown so most wot will occur somewhere in the middle of my trip.

I do drive pretty spiritedly most of the time; when accellerating I'm usually at least a little bit in boost.

Everything seems to be holding up great. Just don't drive it like you stole it.

Norvix

Almost every red light when i first got it, now that i've had it for a few months probably like 2-3 times per commute sometimes more depending how long the trip is and if theirs somebody to play around with ahah.

UberFast

Ready to race!
Holy thread revival. I WOT every time I get in my car several times during the drive. My car spends more time at redline than it does at idle lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk