GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone familiar with purchasing UB brace from overseas?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Very interesting, please be advised however that the listing states it is for a mkvii.

Very interesting, please be advised however that the listing states it is for a mkvii.

Thanks, I noticed that but found ones for the MKVI chassis as well.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Lemme know if you find the rear brace there! The hatch brace.

MMKAY6

Ready to race!
This is either a very cheap and inferior Chinese copy or a scam.

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
It's a copy. Doubt it's made as accurately as real one. The unibrace guy isn't getting rich off these, he makes them in his garage. He's a great dude for our community, please support him and buy the real brace, you won't regret it.

GTItraveler

Ready to race!
Yes, these are Chinese copies. Please don't support them! No, we don't make them in our garage, they are made in Washington state by very experienced fabricator. Those of you who want to support USA manufacturing, here is your chance! Bruce

Thanks for your input! It sounded way too good to be true, but it's hard to judge by pictures. Obviously the price was a big giveaway. Will gladly be purchasing from Bruce instead, seems like everyone loves his stuff!

thatspsychotic

Ready to race!
If this raises some more awareness that the Unibrace parts are dope, see if enough people can be corralled for a group buy? I've been super happy with my UB from the last group buy.

Y

Yumichika

Bump for legit pieces.

Anyone have ideas about shipping and import tax to China? So interested in UBQ.

clownish

just clowning around
Unibrace has sales biannually I feel like - a few years ago I got all 3 and never regretted it. Great quality, definitely works and it looks clean inside and outside of the car. Install was a bit involved to do it properly but that's true for a lot of parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk