GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Boscogn

Go Kart Champion
That's no good, hopefully you don't have an exhaust manifold stud broken. To put a new exhaust manifold gasket on they will have to remove the turbo. It would be a good time to go K04, but they may not want to do that under warranty. You could at least have your stock turbo and wastegate checked for shaft play and wastegate actuator play while it is out.

It's a broken stud, far driver side one. Which means I'm too poor for ko4 lol. They are actually pulling the engine to extract the bolt. Anything else i should get done while everything is out?

Mk6 Steve

Ready to race!
It's a broken stud, far driver side one. Which means I'm too poor for ko4 lol. They are actually pulling the engine to extract the bolt. Anything else i should get done while everything is out?

An n75 valve and obviously new washers/gaskets for the turbo/manifold.

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
Ran over something in a parking lot and completely obliterated the sidewall on my front passenger tire last night. Also a tiny chip on the rim lip which I'm furious about, but glad it wasn't worse. It honestly felt like I hit a curb in the middle of the road. I didn't see anything after pulling over, so idkwtf happened.

Already had a patch on the rear tire last month, so it's officially time to get rid of these crap oem all seasons for some proper summer tires.

4 new tires and alignment... that's gonna be a fun bill today!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Ran over something in a parking lot and completely obliterated the sidewall on my front passenger tire last night. Also a tiny chip on the rim lip which I'm furious about, but glad it wasn't worse. It honestly felt like I hit a curb in the middle of the road. I didn't see anything after pulling over, so idkwtf happened.

Already had a patch on the rear tire last month, so it's officially time to get rid of these crap oem all seasons for some proper summer tires.

4 new tires and alignment... that's gonna be a fun bill today!

That sucks. Are they the pzero neros? I feel like they've got a very soft sidewall compared to other tires. You might have been alright if you had a different tire.

MakiNn

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up some new wheels for summer. Need to get some new center caps but thats minor.

18x8 ET 43
OEM Audi S4 BBS CH

known other as BBS CO's as well

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
A few updates through the rainy end of winter here in NJ before I build my 02Q MWS Beetle trans, dyno and E85 tune on warmer streets... all photos on IG @becauseHYDE16

Switched to Motul Sport ester oil for the built engine.

Finished stage 2 progressive direct port methanol layout with Torqbyte control.

Took my daughter to our first daddy daughter dance in the GTI at her request.

Working with @go2customs on custom headlights.

Removed and sold off my custom sub and amp combo for weight reduction and less wiring running alongside my Torqbyte wiring.

Next up, Beetle trans build, final dyno on street 93 pump tune (27psi and 15 degrees of timing) then on to E85 tuning in Spring. Debating on installing or selling new SuperPro ball joints and front and rear end links.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Say no to water spots.

Teachmehowto20

Passed Driver's Ed
I looked at it,
Got new buffing pads though and going to try restoring the blackness to the exterior b pillars. Those are just black paint with clear coat right?

Vroomtt

Passed Driver's Ed
That sucks. Are they the pzero neros? I feel like they've got a very soft sidewall compared to other tires. You might have been alright if you had a different tire.

Yeah, those neros. That sounds about right bc I have no idea what happened. It also put a fat scuff under the front lip, which blows. I honestly think there may have been a broken curb section in the road. Total bs.

I did swap in some decent rubber tho. It's amazing how much more grip it has now. Almost feels slower without all the tire screaming hahaha

ahard48

Ready to race!
Have been cleaning my stock Serrons while I still have to winters on. Wash, Ironx, clay, and seal. Looking good. And I just picked up a set of 034 street density motor/trans mounts with HPA puck thrown in. Id say it was a great deal!

SJC

Ready to race!
I’m dropping off my summer wheels for a new set of Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 performance tires.
100.00 downpayment and my local shop will install the new tires on the rims, balance and store them until the spring comes.
I will pay the outstanding bill when they do the winter to summer swap out in April.
Manufacturers rebate will also be provided by then.