GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutoLED Complete Interior LED Kit for MK6 GTI/Golf - Lifetime Warranty - Free Ship

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Here are some new 8 LED lights we are testing for the footwells, a lot more expensive, BUT for forum members here we are thinking about adding them in for free when you buy a set, if there is enough interest we can get it done for everyone on this forum!

Like I said in the past, our company relies on +feedback, we are selling very high quality LED at the lowest possible price, we are not selling the cheap plastic housings LED you see on ebay, these are made of high quality material, sturdy metal and “fiberboard” as seen in pictures above. These add to the quality, light output and longevity of our LED.
You will not see any other company giving 8 LED footwells for free within a set that ONLY costs $49.99+$3 off discount when you like us on FB:www.facebook.com/deAutoKey

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
lol well I guess so then...that is to bad:(

Yeah, we have another 6 LED that will be as good, the 8 LED DOES FIT, but they take a little bit of skill and bending to get them to work, many people will not be willing to do this because they are afraid to break their footwells, so I don't want to people to do that, so I will work on the 6 LED instead.

If someone will be willing to test and try to maneuver these 8 led double stack LED, then I will ship one over.

AnselAdams

Passed Driver's Ed
Guess 6 isnt so bad...your right not many people care to be bending lights and such to get them to fit just not worth it...but keep at it bro i am sure the 6 would look sweet as well!

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Guess 6 isnt so bad...your right not many people care to be bending lights and such to get them to fit just not worth it...but keep at it bro i am sure the 6 would look sweet as well!

Ok, we got some testing done with help from another forum member:

We are waiting on the white LED and only selling the blue and red, pictured below is the actual blue and red LED that were tested by a forum member here, they match the interior clusters perfectly!

Order here:
http://www.deAutoKey.com/product/14...kit-error-free-fits-09-up-volkswagen-golf-mk6