GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Word on the street is that im next in line to become mod for chi-chat since cadubya left. Waiting for my invite.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
A couple years ago our family started doing like a grab bag with family for gifts. Must spend $30, wrap it up, and then we all drew straws and you could pick which one you wanted from the pile. I always just get a bottle of booze and a gift card to starbucks to make up the shortage. You are only out a small amount of money, everyone gets something, and it's kind of fun to watch people open weird gifts.

Last year my sister decided that the immediate family should pull names and whoever's name you pulled you got a gift for and that was it. I was not a fan, but we decided to try it. I didn't like it. Not sure what we are doing this year. I like getting my parents some gifts during the holidays. My mom didn't like it either because she couldn't get us anything. Granted we are all adults now, it's still fun to get a little something for everyone. It was nice not having to worry about getting a bunch of stuff for people too though. Will see what the group decides to do this year.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Off topic, Samsung just dropped a pretty nasty commercial on apple.

Whoever on their marketing team came up with this needs a raise.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
Off topic, Samsung just dropped a pretty nasty commercial on apple.

Whoever on their marketing team came up with this needs a raise.

That's been out a while now.

True story. Downtown this weekend for the parade. Her oldest ran out of room on her phone. Started scrolling through her memories to see which ones she could delete. Sucks for apple fans to constantly have to delete photos.

Jaber

Modero
That's been out a while now.

True story. Downtown this weekend for the parade. Her oldest ran out of room on her phone. Started scrolling through her memories to see which ones she could delete. Sucks for apple fans to constantly have to delete photos.

I can see if you have the 16GB, 32GB or 64GB iPhone. But nowadays with the 128GB/256GB iPhone, that's a lot of pictures and Videos you have to store to fill it up. I'm around 1700 pictures and only using about 8GBs. Majority of which are the live photos. I pay 99cents to backup my pictures on the iCloudz. Would hate to lose GBs worth of pictures.

I really should go through my album and cleanup. I'm sure a lot of pics are doubles or are useless (blurry).

Status
Not open for further replies.