GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where are the WRC fans?

Drunknfoo

Ready to race!
Sorry boys, Since mitsu/subie somewhat dropped out, I got converted by my work buddies and picked up on F1(sorta).

Last edited:

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Speed used to have new years day marathons where they would show the entire season all races in order back to back. Best way to get through a hangover ever. I used to record them all that day as well so I could watch them again until the next season started. I was really sad when Colin McRae died, he was so fun to watch. I remember him kicking the front of his focus on one stage in the Monaco rally when it had mechanical problems. Also sad when Richard Burns died of cancer. There were a few great years when there where 3 people could have one the championship going into the last rally of the season. In car footage on some of those mountain stages would get my heart racing... Best drivers in the world in my opinion.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
I used to watch WRC a lot, then it seemed to drop off the face of the earth here in the states. Recently its been on Velocity in 30 minute bits but they're very choppy and rushed IMO...better than nothing though!

I used to watch Imprezas, Focuses, and Lancers go at it, now it seems they're all little hatches. AFAIK its the same series right? FIA WRC?