GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket Wheels/Lowered

thisisaustin9221

Ready to race!
post pics of your cars lowered and with aftermarket wheels

I searched for previous posts similar and only came across this...
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1718&highlight=aftermarket+wheels
kinda hopeless...

I just feel like on the mkv forum (which I'm mostly on now because I feel theres a lot more information considering the mkvi is newer) theres a lot of good looking cars and eye candy. Seems like many people here are content with keeping their detroits which i personally find hideous and as soon as the money builds up and a few more important mods come first they will be taken care of :thumbsup:
just wanna see some really good looking mkvi's

chucka

Ready to race!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
x2 i might be interested ;)

NaysayerSlayer

Ready to race!
Sell me your wheels :D

Lol...why is everyone after these wheels?!?! Chucka wanted to trade me straight up for his LM reps a couple weeks ago. Which I woulda seriously considered if the were 18's instead of 19's. They are my favorite OEM wheel though, definently gonna keep them around even after I decide on a set of aftermarkets...I'm just too damn picky! hahahaha!

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
I present to you; GTI on H&R-springs, lowering about 1.25 inches, and 19" BBS CK's..

And one a little more from the side:

MasterKevin

Ready to race!
My GTI :) on PSS10 Coils and Gloss Black 19" RS4 wheels :)

Spy shot :p

Hooloowoo

Ready to race!
Thanks guys..

@ Snk: Thanks, it's a friend who has done the photoworks. And no, it's the Regular Sport springs. Not the Super Sports.