GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official APR MK6 Products and Information

APdubbin

Ready to race!

jarvis3586

Hello,

I have need of running a 2009 golf MK6 CR TDI in a standalone configuration. I notice you have been able to remap the ECU for this car and was wondering if you have figured out how to disable the immobilizer…

Thanks,

MJ

Boner

Passed Driver's Ed
Arin , can you help with this ? already have stage 2 from H2 sport my car is running great love the tune . My question is what is on the upgraded ( new ) tune and will I notice any difference in performance or gas mileage they want $45.00 to reflash is it something you recommend to have done ?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Arin, does the chip effect stock mode at all?

Cause i haven't used stage 2 tune yet (in couple days i will install my downpipe, then i would!)..but i could swear my car feels faster in stock mode...i know it's in stock mode because it holds 10psi.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
Arin , can you help with this ? already have stage 2 from H2 sport my car is running great love the tune . My question is what is on the upgraded ( new ) tune and will I notice any difference in performance or gas mileage they want $45.00 to reflash is it something you recommend to have done ?

Do a search this had been covered 10000000"0000000000000 times.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
Arin, does the chip effect stock mode at all?

Cause i haven't used stage 2 tune yet (in couple days i will install my downpipe, then i would!)..but i could swear my car feels faster in stock mode...i know it's in stock mode because it holds 10psi.

He's stated that stock is stock end of story. Now if you added a dp and are running stock there will be a difference regardless of the tune.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Another one, If i want to show someone how the tune changes the car, does the car need to adapt when changing modes?

Sent from my iPhone with typos.

Erwan1

Go Kart Champion
Another one, If i want to show someone how the tune changes the car, does the car need to adapt when changing modes?

Sent from my iPhone with typos.

Not in my opinion.

When I switched from 93 to 91 and when I picked up my car after being flashed it pulled hard right away.... None of this adaptation stuff.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
how long is the current sale going till? i have to make sure i can pay rent and stuff in 1.5 weeks

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
How much hp would be gained with a stage 1 flash for a 2011 gti 6 speed manual? Thank you in advance.

Here you go! This is stage 1 vs stock, no other mods:

how long is the current sale going till? i have to make sure i can pay rent and stuff in 1.5 weeks

April 30th.

ray ebz

Ready to race!
Thanks arin. Are these relatively difficult to install yourself or is it worth paying to get it installed by a dealer... To help get an idea of my experience, Ive installed a few car stereos before and am pretty knowledgable on computers and whatnot