GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM MKVI Front and Rear Calipers

Drainbamage13

Hey everyone!

Shame that my first post on this forum is to sell some parts since I've been following for nearly 5 years now but here it is...

As the title suggests, I've got some used OEM MkVI front and rear calipers, complete with carriers.

There's damage to one of the bleed screws (front right caliper) but other than that they're fully functional (I'll even replace the bleeder if desired). I did the R32 brake conversion and no longer have need for these beasts.

I'm in the middle of cleaning them up and will post pictures for anyone who would like to see their condition. Before anyone asks, yes I still have the stock rotors but unless you're really up a creek without a paddle, you wouldn't want them - one of the rears is slightly warped (not really sure how - it's the reason I was prompted to swap in the first place) and the fronts were pretty frozen-on - so they got beat with a mallet pretty bad (tried loosening them through a block of wood but... well let's just say I cut a 2x4 in half with a hammer to no avail...)

I'm not really sure on the value so just takin' offers.

If you've got any questions please let me know!

-B

Drainbamage13

Life got in the way for a couple weeks. Here's the components after a quick cleanup.

Last edited:

Drainbamage13

... and another...

Those are the front Dust Shields.. the rears were cut away and tossed.