GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dr Paint Chip

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
I really want to get this also. Has anyone that has this done multiple layers on there scratches to hide it more??

Rolling_GTI

Ready to race!
Definitely giving it a shot. My hood has all sorts of micro-specs though. I worry if I use it on the big spots the rest of the hood would look worse and I'd have just some darker splotches. :iono: it's bad

It won't work if the spots are too big. I did some maybe the width of 2 ink pen cartridges. Much bigger than that and it just doesn't stick right, it needs the outer edges to grab hold of. I had a streak across the edge of one door about 3 inches long, couldn't get it to take there for anything. I tried 4 times, finally had to paint that area.

I did multiple layers on a couple deep rock chips in my bumper and it worked great. Trick I found was give it a day or two to harden before you do the second layer or you just pull the first one out everytime when rubbing it in.

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
I really want to get this also. Has anyone that has this done multiple layers on there scratches to hide it more??

Some.moving guys gouged my car pretty bad today. I used this quickly and it filled in the scratch pretty well. I'm going to go over it again in a few days

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Canada no longer allows the importing of it. FML...really could .use it.

You can use regular touch up paint and Stoners Tarminator in place of the "blending solution" for a fraction of the price