GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Looking for front mount intercooler

XanderCablay

Go with the arm motorsports, works great and looks awesome and saves hundred off of the neuspeed

Arm doesn't have numbers posted on this. What are your impressions with it as far as quality and ease of install. Know what it's rated up to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XanderCablay

Well the arm fmic is on sale and with the promo code it was only 360. Couldn't pass on that.

GTIROCKet

Ready to race!
Arm doesn't have numbers posted on this. What are your impressions with it as far as quality and ease of install. Know what it's rated up to?

I installed my buddies neuspeed and it was the exact same thing and same size core and everything, I also matted it with the neuspeed top and tbp and it fit like a glove

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
I installed my buddies neuspeed and it was the exact same thing and same size core and everything, I also matted it with the neuspeed top and tbp and it fit like a glove

It's obviously the same intercooler, made by a certain company....relabeled differently. Happens all the time. Too bad people tend to buy the more expensive model just for the name sake.

GTIROCKet

Ready to race!
It's obviously the same intercooler, made by a certain company....relabeled differently. Happens all the time. Too bad people tend to buy the more expensive model just for the name sake.

Exactly, I opted for the one painted black just to be a little more stealthy, it's been consistently 85+ everyday this summer and my car runs like a beast with ac cranked, no issues what so ever

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

rasetsu

Ready to race!
Damn that sux

ARM replied back to me that price has been updated and no code required. Well, online price for stealth black is still $447 soooo.... Still a good price for an intercooler but not the steal that it was with the code.

ModdedEuros

Go Kart Champion
Everything goes on sale when i dont have money :[

lol sorry. Its a manufacturer sale. We always have everything priced as low as possible and just pass on manufacturer incentives.

Pretty sure there will be another brand going on manufacturer rebate in about a week that has an IC upgrade. Just sign up to our email list on the homepage of www.moddedeuros.com if you have not and we send out emails the second stuff goes live