GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clutch pedal just started making a weird click noise.

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
So I just drove for about 2 hour got back home’ helped a friend with his BMW, I got back in my car and as soon as I pressed on the clutch I noticed a click in and after a depressed it click out also.... well I’m Curious because it never made or felt a click when pressing the clutch..... it’s really bothering me cus its literally making a click button noise..... ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gijoewoz

Go Kart Champion
So I just drove for about 2 hour got back home’ helped a friend with his BMW, I got back in my car and as soon as I pressed on the clutch I noticed a click in and after a depressed it click out also.... well I’m Curious because it never made or felt a click when pressing the clutch..... it’s really bothering me cus its literally making a click button noise..... ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?????

Crawl under there, push in the clutch with your hand, and use your ears and eyes to pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Maybe someone has experienced this issue, but you can learn a lot in 30 seconds if you put your head down there (that's what she said).

FlavMK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Crawl under there, push in the clutch with your hand, and use your ears and eyes to pinpoint where the noise is coming from. Maybe someone has experienced this issue, but you can learn a lot in 30 seconds if you put your head down there (that's what she said).

Oh dude I did..... I pretty much found out also that the clutch pedal is plastic? lol...... but yeah there’s a spring looking on the top area and a (idk clutch button?) that gets pressed when u step on the clutch’ it also turns’ left and right. But still clicks. And I cannot find how to fix it or what to do.