GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody know what the hell this is?

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
Always scraping it in my driveway, pretty sure it will fall off if i dont put my 19's back on.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
If you go low enough, the ground itself can serve as the shield and you'll have no need for these cheap plastic OEM pieces of crap.

:bellyroll::lol:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Noob

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
I'd love to know VW engineers' reasons for that little lip. Is it to keep rocks off the exhaust piping and brake lines? Does it help with aero? :iono:

(. )( .)

Go Kart Champion
considering that it supports the weight of the vehicle over concrete, it was likely designed with deflection in mind. right behind it is the fuel pump so maybe its to deflect road hazard shit from puncturing / dislodging fp

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
If you go low enough, the ground itself can serve as the shield and you'll have no need for these cheap plastic OEM pieces of crap.

LOL, it happened when iit snowed, I was forced to drive it, and snow kept wedging under there until it broke the clips off...

considering that it supports the weight of the vehicle over concrete, it was likely designed with deflection in mind. right behind it is the fuel pump so maybe its to deflect road hazard shit from puncturing / dislodging fp

??? wat ???