GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WHEN ARE TUNES COMING OUT :(

junior0404

Ready to race!
Its a lsv, he also has intake, exhaust, ecu, and something with throttle body. And its pretty quick! Ive driven it before and it felt way faster than mine idk what the deal was lol. But once i get my cr ready will do another race and we got some gopros ready to be set up and whatnot!

jaja123

Ready to race!
my friend has a 97 integra ls with intake, headers and catback. From a roll I pulled him 3 lengths from 60-110. I just had carbonio and a catback at the time.

jaja123

Ready to race!
Its a lsv, he also has intake, exhaust, ecu, and something with throttle body. And its pretty quick! Ive driven it before and it felt way faster than mine idk what the deal was lol. But once i get my cr ready will do another race and we got some gopros ready to be set up and whatnot!

surprised it was even too. LS vtec is pretty decent especially in that light hatch. Im looking foward to more vids.

did any of you get flashed at sowo? I was just curious because couple of you were asking for it. I live in canada so I don't even know who does the tunes in vancouver... I saw some dealers in van but not sure fully, I wonder if it would be worth it to drive to washington and get it done there if the gains were noticeable from your point of view, of those who got it done. I heard it feels awesome but more input is what im looking for.