GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two free months of Sirius for those who don't subscribe

wolflen

Ready to race!
Well maybe the reverse of that since public television doesn't have commercials.

it dosent...???? Please call now and support public TV...starving children..the homeless..the unemployed..and millions of substance abusers are all depending on your timely donation..and if you donate now..you will get a free beatles T-shirt..and a alfred e newman coffee mug...call now and enjoy these precious premiums...

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
it dosent...???? Please call now and support public TV...starving children..the homeless..the unemployed..and millions of substance abusers are all depending on your timely donation..and if you donate now..you will get a free beatles T-shirt..and a alfred e newman coffee mug...call now and enjoy these precious premiums...

At least that's only a few times a year. That's the case for the NPR station down here, anyway.

Skirball

Ready to race!
Am I the only one who doesn't seem to get any telemarketing calls from Sirius?

I did until I went ape shit on some poor guy about pestering me on my cell phone, haven't heard a peep since though I still get the occasional mailer. When my initial three months was coming to a close I got a barrage of emails, mailers and phone calls and I was livid. It's ridiculous the level they go to. If they cut out 90% of their shit advertising they could lower their prices to an insignificant price point where most people would just pay it and not care.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion

They have their telethons and such which are shows unto themselves. But as for the actual programs there are no commercial interruptions.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Ok I signed up for the trial I gave them a google voice number

bburns36

Ready to race!
Mine expired today and I renewed it just fine with the above. Thanks!!!

AXO

Go Kart Champion
I used the OP's link to re-register my radio until 1/1/2013 for free.

Register for a new account. You can use whatever name & phone number you want. As long as you check "Do not renew", you are never prompted for payment.

Free Sirius for the rest of the year and no subsequent nagging. Seems like a nice deal. :thumbsup:

That exactly what I did :word: