GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf GTI adidas edition..YEAH!!!

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
kirahead

Could i ask for a picture of the door sill plates that i got a quick glimps of in the video.

Thanks.
Geoff.

Last edited:

KiwiKawaii

Ready to race!
Not really a fan of the seats, adidas badges, and led headlights, but the tailights, shift knob, and wheels are nice.

wateva

new gti adidas owner

okay guys i just got myself this car the gti adidas edition.
for all the haters or wateva let me make it simple why this over the the normal gti.

*front headlight is bi-xeon with active lights
*R LED taillights
*bluetooth systems
*MDI system
*leather-cloth seat
*18inch alloy wheels
*Heated Seats
just to name a few, there r alot of extras.
yes the power output is the same etc...
but for me having these things without pay more its simple enough to buy the adidas edition.
now guys if someone comes up to u and say if they give u all these things for $3000 extra which worth alot more... (i know cause i did my homework before i went and got one) and said u need to put our logo on there. to me i dont really care about lil things as adidas or wateva all i know is im getting a hot hatch with alot of extras for a bargin price over look the adidas and u will c it worth ur hard earn $$$$$$.
the only reason y i think adidas put there brand on this is they r paying VW for the extras we r getting and for that they can brand it!
so guys who cars for adidas im getting a cool gti with R taillight and bi-xeon headlights with LED and 18* wheels how cool is that!!!
i know the adidas is annoying but its removeable and the seat with the brand adidas can be covered...its nothing to fight about guys over look the adidas its a normal GTI with alot of extras that a normal GTI wont get simple!.

oh one last thing when u go driving this gti adidas edition out at night no can see the adidas logo plus!! if u come to a stop near a normal GTI mate!!!! u will stand out way better and look way sexier!! im more for style then power but u can never have enough power!(yes i use shortcut key typing so what got a problem with that also??)

Last edited:

wateva

who cares

hey guys i got and idea why dont we all get our gti car key and take our car for a spin and enjoy the moment...also turn ur music off and listen to the note that your car is making...sweeett...!!! isnt it
we all have a golf who cares which model just enjoy it and ride it!! thats what its build for! :drinking::icon_secta: